Questions for Ari Fleischer
Here are some questions I'd like asked:
- Is there anything else the President said leading up to the war that you'd like to retract?
- Who in the government gets the real intelligence briefings, and should they be now giving State of the Union addresses? (and for that matter, press briefings)
- What prompted you to retract this now -- this information was available before the war -- should it not have been retracted then?
- When the President says that he has absolutely no doubt in his mind about the truth, is that because he is working off faulty intelligence?
- Could you please go down the case for war again, this time telling us what is definitely true, and what is suspected to be true (but later could be proven false)?
Or maybe we can just have an investigation.