Is it bad of me to want this
Amuse your conservative friends and annoy your liberal neighbors with the brand new Ann Coulter Talking Action Figure. This incredibly lifelike action figure looks just like the beautiful Ann Coulter, and best of all . . . it sounds like Ann, too! Ann recorded these classic Coulter sayings especially for this action figure.
I could get one and pretend debating her on Hardball -- now all I need is a Chris Matthews doll that says "Facts mean nothing to you, Ann."
On second thought, maybe I'll just put her up against my talking Mr. T -- "Ann, quit your jibber jabber".
Mary Landrieu for VP
Here are some reasons:
- She's from Louisiana, which is in the South, went to Clinton in both elections, and has a strong Democratic Party
- If Blanco, a Democrat, can pull it off tomorrow, she will name Landrieu's successor in the Senate
- Her speech during the 39 hour Judiciary debate (look for part 15 and skip to 30 minutes in) where she:
- Showed a lot of passion
- Singlehandedly stood up to Hatch and Sessions
- Used Plessy to effectively argue againt Judge Brown's confirmation
Gotta Support the Team
I am treating CSPAN kind of like ESPN these days. This 30 hour debate is better than the Super Bowl. Here are some things you can do to support the team:
- Paint the Kicking Ass Logo onto your face
- Give to the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee
- Talk endlessly with your friends about stats: e.g. 168-4, 98% conversion rate, 63 holds for Clinton, 4 for Bush
- Get your gear
- Write fan letters
Give 'em Hell, Harry!
Harry Reid is filibustering on the Senate floor. I watched him read from his book, Searchlight: The Camp That Didn't Fail
. Buy it by clicking here
Harry's up for reelection in 2004, so be sure to call your friends in Nevada.